Thursday, December 09, 2010

The Caps Mail It In

The Caps played a disgusting game against the Florida Panthers and lost 3-0 tonight. I couldn't even watch most of that debacle. Their power play went 0-9 tonight, including 1:53 on a 5 on 3. Really, Caps? That's the best you can do? Ugh, this team is going nowhere fast unless they find the mental fortitude to play hard every night.

I'm paying to see this team on Saturday night against the Colorado Avalanche. I might not be paying to see this team much longer if they keep this up.

Right now, I'm wishing for Ron Wilson to take over as bench boss and kick some lackadaisical, no effort players in the rear end. As much as he wears his welcome out, over time, this team could use his special brand of ass kicking right now.

End of rant.

Let's go Caps!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous wayne said...

I've followed this team since the Pat Riggin days and could not agree more,this is becoming disgusting,not looking for ron wilson as coach though,we need a goalie who can steal a game for us when we need to!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Caps Dreamer said...

Yeah, I know Ron Wilson isn't the answer, but they definitely need a butt kicking and he is good at that. I agree on the goalie, too. Varly has that ability to steal a game, but I worry about his durability. Thanks for reading Wayne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home